I don´t do tags really often,but today I felt like that ♥ Tagged by the lovely
OK,let´s goo ♥
♣ RULESFirst, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey! 1. - You must posts these rules.2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people8.- No tag-backs9.- You can't say that you don't do tags. 10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1. Are you short or tall? Normal,I guess (??) About 1,70 m. At least in Spain,that´s normal
2. Do you have an accent? Everyone does,isn´t it? Mine is pretty obvious, you can know where I´m from just hearing me talk.
3. Are you optimistic about your future? Not at all. Things are going horrible for young people in Europe, and it doesn´t look like we´ll have a nice future. Things will someday better than now, but not as good as they were before the economic crisis D:
4. Would you rather choose to live in the past or in the future? In past. I´d love to live on Victorian Era or in Ancient Rome ♥ Moreover I know what would I find on past, but not how future will be
5. Do you have any pet? If my sheep plushies doesn´t count, I don´t have. But my mum wants to buy a dog.
6. What is your favorite foreign cuisine? I love way too much our spanish cuisine ♥ I´m not really interested in foreing ones
7. Hamburger or Sushi? Hamburguer. I don´t like vegetables or cheese,so I eat
8. Crepes or Pancakes? BOTH :iconslashshineplz:
[if you live in Europe] Would you rather have a holiday in Asia or America? Asia. I´m not really interested in America, Asia culture is more unique and diferent to ours ♥ It´s a really interesting culture ♥
[if you live in America] Would you rather have a holiday in Europe or Asia?
[if you live in Asia] Would you rather have a holiday in Europe or America?
[if you live in another continent] Would you rather have a holiday in Europe, Asia or America?
10. What's the point in eating? Filling your mouth to feel the taste or filling your stomach to gain the strengths?
This question is too difficult. (is this philosophy or anything?) I´m always eating but never though about why, I´ll think about this before falling asleep this night.
sorry I won´t tag anyone oooops
Wow,I actually enjoyed drawing this. YEARS since last time I did a tag OwO